Stocks Trading below Rs100 -Part 2

Stocks Trading below Rs 100 - Part 2
Stocks Trading below Rs100-Part 2
Stocks Trading below Rs 100

Stocks Trading below Rs100-Part 2. This is our 2nd series as many stocks are still trading under Rs 100, this time we filtered some stocks for you.

Check Part 1 also; Stocks Trading below Rs 100. Many stocks are trading below (

Disclaimer: This article is for education purpose only. We are not advising or suggesting any investment or trade in these stocks.

Mirza International Ltd ₹ 65.6

Mirza International Ltd, established in 1979, is a company that manufactures and exports finished leather, footwear, and trades footwear, apparel, and related products.

The company owns several brands, including Red Tape, Red Tape Athleisure, Bond Street, MODE, Oaktra, and Yezdi.

The company’s revenue is divided into three segments, with the Shoe Division (Footwear) accounting for roughly 60%, the Tannery Division (Leather) accounting for around 7%, and the Gar & ACC Division contributing approximately 33%.

Mirza International Ltd’s revenue is divided between exports and domestic sales, with exports accounting for around 31% of total revenue and domestic sales contributing roughly 69%.

Company 1 year Chart and Financial.

Mirza International Chart
Mirza International- Financial Ratios
Mirza International P&L

Mangalore Refinery And Petrochemicals Ltd ₹ 61.0


MRPL, a subsidiary of ONGC, is a leading player in the refining and petrochemical business in India. Established as a joint venture between AV Birla Group and HPCL, the company operates a standalone refinery with a capacity of 15 MMTPA in Karnataka’s Kannada district.

The company’s operations include trading aviation fuels, distributing petroleum products through retail outlets and transport terminals.

In FY22, MRPL’s revenue was mainly derived from its petroleum products segment, which accounted for 98% of the total revenue. The remaining 2% came from crude oil and other products.

MRPL Chart and Financials.

MRPL 1 year Chart
MRPL Ratios

CESC Ltd ₹ 68.6

Calcutta Energy Supply Corporation (CESC) Limited is a leading company of the RP-Sanjiv Goenka Group, operating in the field of electricity distribution with embedded generation capabilities.

Its licensed area spans over 567 square kilometers, covering Kolkata, Howrah, Hooghly, North and South 24 Parganas in West Bengal, where it supplies safe, dependable and affordable electricity to approximately 3.3 million customers.

Additionally, CESC also operates power distribution businesses in Noida, Rajasthan and Malegaon, Maharashtra.

CESC Chart and Financials.

CESC Chart
CESC Ratios

Shree Digvijay Cement Co. Ltd ₹ 74.4

Shree Digvijay Cement Company Ltd is a cement manufacturing and sales company, primarily focused on producing and distributing a range of cement products.

Its portfolio consists of several types of cement, including Portland Pozzolana cement, OPC Cement, SRPC Cement, Oil Well cement, and more.

Also read; शून्य निवेश; बिजनेस आइडिया और निष्पादन रणनीति रणनीति (

The company markets its cement products under the brand name ‘Kamal Cement.’

In 2018, True North Fund purchased a 54% stake in the company from Votorantim Cimentos, a Brazilian company, for 120 crores.

In addition, True North Fund also acquired a 3% stake in the company from the public through an open offer for 8 crores.

Shree Digvijay Cement-1 Year Chart
Shree Digvijay Cement- Ratios
Shree Digvijay Cement- P&L

Rico Auto Industries Ltd ₹ 69.2

Established in 1983, Rico Auto Industries Limited is a comprehensive auto component manufacturer that operates across the entire value chain, from design to delivery.

The company specializes in producing and supplying machined aluminum and ferrous components, as well as assemblies, to a global customer base consisting of Original Equipment Manufacturers and Tier-1 clients.

Rico Auto Industries Limited offers an integrated range of services that includes design, development, tooling, casting, machining, assembly, and research, covering both aluminum and ferrous products, as well as electric vehicle products.

Rico Auto- 1 Year Chart
Rico Auto- Ratios
Rico Auto- P&L

Disclaimer: This article is for education purpose only. We are not advising or suggesting any investment or trade in these stocks.